Standalone form -> Amember signup -> Payment page (in one click)

Discussion in 'Integration' started by igorua, May 28, 2013.

1. igorua

igorua New Member

Hello, guys,

Let me tell you what I am trying to achieve and maybe the solution (if we find it) this will be useful for many users.

So let's say I have a nice form for purchasing a product, I am requesting all essential information (name, email, preferred payment type).

I am passing the data I collected (product id, login, password, name, email, preferred payment type) to Amember signup form(how?)

The form gets submitted, user gets created and instantly sent to the payment page.

So for user it looks like this:
    They fill a form on my site and click "buy now" - in a moment they are on the secure payment page (let's say on 2Checkout.com).
    Account creation is done completely in the background.

Is it possible?

Thank you for your help in advance.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Easiest way is to make the amember signup form the 'nice form'.

David
  3. igorua

igorua New Member

Thank you for your answer, David.
    The key is to have the ability to use multiple forms on several URLs on different domains. Can I have a copy of amember signup form on a different URL?
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

You can collect all necessary info in your form and then just make submit to aMember's signup form, just make sure that you use the same input names as used on aMember's form, and also have all necessary hidden inputs included.
    If all data is correct, user will be redirect to payment system for payment after above submit.
  5. igorua

igorua New Member

Thank you, will try to do that and let you guys know how it goes.
    You provide excellent support though my official support period expired. Awesome.
  6. konnichiwawa

konnichiwawa Guest

Hi igorua, did that work?!