Source of buyer?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by learning_markets, May 24, 2014.

1. learning_markets

learning_markets New Member

We just received our first sale but unfortunately we can't tell where it came from. We have multiple signup forms using the same payment plan. We also have affiliates driving traffic to those forms. So I see we have a buyer, but I can't tell... which form did they use? Did they come through an affiliate or not?

How can I generate a report that will tell us this information? Thus far we've created a report that shows Affiliate Clicks, New Signups, Purchases by Product, etc.... but no source info on the buyer.

The product/plan they purchased does have a 14-day free trial, so perhaps that information shows up when a payment is made. However, even if that is the case it would be nice to know source sooner than that, and it would be nice for the affiliate to see they have a "pending" buyer in the system as they want to test various marketing messages and gauge performance of those messages.

Is the report there and I'm just missing it?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

There is no such report which display what form was used.
    If user came through affiliate you can see affiliate login in amember CP -> Edit User (at the bottom of user's profile page)
  3. learning_markets

learning_markets New Member

Thanks Alexander. Let me know if customer development is possible to create a report that shows which form was used. We would pay for that.

Is there a way to find out which affiliate link was used. We set up 17 different links for one of our affiliates and they are using different marketing copy for each link. They want to know which link is getting more clicks. Is this possible?