Some Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Compu, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Compu

Compu Guest

Alex,
    Just have a few questions for you.

1. We would like to have the following plugins, do you offer these plugins? If not, would you be willing to build them?

- Hivemail
    - phpBB
    - profilemanager (h.................) if you don't have this profile manager, do you have another one?

2. As I understand, amember will build 1 login for each "script/program" and allow them to use that login, correct?

Thank you!
    Jonathan
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, phpBB and HiveMail will work fine for you. I don't understand why do you need third application? aMember could do all that, am I wrong?

2. Yes, aMember offers single login for most plugins, but unfortunately, it doesn't work for phpBB plugin.
  3. Compu

Compu Guest

Alex,
    So amemeber has a type of profile system in it? Does it allow them to upload photos and enter in all the information? If so, amemeber would be exactly what we need. :)

Thanks!
    Compu
  4. alex

aMember can handle member profiles but not photos... Is it for matchmaking service? Then I could be wrong...
  5. Compu

Compu Guest

Alex,
    This is for a chat service, we are going to offer profiles, email, chat, message board systems.

We really wanted to use that profile system because it also does everything we need. Would you be willing to code an add-on for that, or know someone that would?

Thanks for your time!
    Compu :cool:
  6. alex

7. gennaro

gennaro New Member

hi alex,
    did you end up coding that profile manager? I am looking for something like this in my site.
  8. alex

No, this project is not implemented.
  9. gennaro

gennaro New Member

Are you interested in looking into how much it would cost? I'd like the users to be able to upload images, have a litle bio they can edit etc.
    Let me know.
  10. alex

Gennaro,
    unfortunately, we cannot take any custom works now.