Some Pre-sales Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Guest_Michael, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Hi. I was readind the raves on your product from Hotscripts.com. I bought Dreamaccount more than two mo ago and have been very disapointed in their less than steller tech support. I had a few quick questions about the pro version....

1. I need the ability to have a free 15 day subscription that would lead to a premium reaccuring subscription. I would like for this to be given automatically when they sign up and are validated via e-mail. I would like to send them an e-mail when it is ready to expire with info on how to convert it to a paid sub. Is this possible with your product?

2. My initial signup only asks for username, pass and e-mail, but when they sign up for the premium sub I would like to have them enter additional info like address, telephone, etc.

3. Does your product use the "shopping cart" metaphor?

Sorry for all the typos, it is 1:00 in the am.

Thanx!
    Michael
  2. pilot

pilot New Member

I've been there too! and remember the 1 oclock in the morning stints. Open a beer, relax and buy Amemberpro, its a treat.

Your questions pose no problems for the pro version.

Your question 3 however I am not sure about ? I assume it relates to the Dream account style of shopping cart?

Amember is designed to blend in with your site and not go through an add to cart routine that I felt hijacks your style. If you have a subscription site, then you do'nt need a shopping cart!
  3. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

1. aMember doesn't support trial subscriptions internally. However, if you wish to use PayPal, it can be done.

2. Well, it is possible but with some little customization ...

3. No. I belive that one-page subscription form is necessary to get good sales. I don't like idea of "shopping cart" with seperate registration.