so what the "beep" is up with amember?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ccwjames, May 21, 2015.

1. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

so i brought a new site, installed and was ok for a few hours.
    then i could not login to admin, open a ticket. Great you would think, bit seems only one person in the eu works and was closed. wheres the usa people to take over? all the names we see on here say are staff etc

now as i could not wait, wasted 3-4 hours setting it up, i had to reinstall. All went ok for like 1 hour.
    logged out, went to login to admin and CANT! (was using firefox)

so i then tried via internet explorer which i never use in 5 years. Logs me all all ok.
    log out, go to log in via firefox, nothing, no error, just refreshes the page. try a diff password, ERROR

go back to IE, login all ok. so i think ok, firefox after 8 months of using 4.3.6 hates the new version, or cookies.cache of old site. ran a ccleaner to remove all passwords, cache, history , cookies ect. Like to add that doing this wastes my time on other site i could login fine too.

rebooted pc, ran a malware-bytes in case anything.

ok so we go again, CANT login via firefox, but can login via IE? wtf is up with that?

so i do all my work and go to test the sign up , go to firefox and the first thing is my terms which you tick and move on.
    guess what, i tick it and it wont move to next page!!!

go to ie, do the WHOLE sign in with out a problem. same laptop, same firefox and off diff is now on 4.6.1 amember that i just paid $150 for?

support? where?
  2. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

Customer you just lost me

Sent: 21 May 2015 17:11
    To: g-sat
    Subject: Re: payment not made****

Doesn't let me get past agree button press agree then next and stays on that page

Stuart Hill
  3. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

now removed firefox and installed and the same.

yet my copy of 4.3.6 on my other site is all OK , so tell me, what to do before i want a refund, 24hrs in and not happy
  4. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

just been told chrome does work as well
  5. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

if anyone has this, was sorted by a new lenience key and php file