Sites using aMember...................HELP

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Greally, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Greally

Greally Guest

Hi Alex and all,

Wonderful testimonials for aMember and Alex's support. Entirely credible. However, I looked at the sites on the 'Sites using aMember' page - and my confidence in aMember has been dented. I know aMember doesn't build the sites, but impressions count.

Does anyone out there have a nice professional looking site, running without problems, with a decent number of subscribers - using aMember. I'd really appreciate a link. Or are you in the same position as me - let's share some thoughts?

Thanks.

Greally
  2. tomarriola

tomarriola Member

crimescene.com

I used amember for the past year at another site and it worked so seamlessly that I am replacing a custom system with amember.

We're completing a beta test at crimescene.com this week for public release this weekend, April 11, 2004. Our membership is several thousand and we also operate an online store. If you can wait a few days I expect to show you nice integration.

BTW, I've purchased plenty of software but never from a source who earned and deserved so much praise.

Tom
  3. Greally

Greally Guest

Your recommendation is much appreciated Tom. Yes I shall have a look at your site.
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

In fact, there is a lot of nice-designed sites using aMember Pro. However, I cannot publish links if site owners don't want it. However, you may try to google : "powered by aMember Pro". Of course, it is only records where site owners did not remove links to us, so you should not expect serious template customization. Anyway, I hope it is useful.

Thank you for your advice! In near future, we will take more time to maintain "Sites using aMember" section.
  5. savingc

savingc Guest

Feel free to check out my site. I dont know if I am listed in the directory or not.
    www.frugalville.com
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Really looks nice - It was not easy to find if you are really using aMember! :)
  7. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

8. Miko

Miko Guest

9. Greally

Greally Guest

Wow! I've looked at all the above. You guys have certainly risen to the challenge. Thanks.

Greally
  10. Rozey

Rozey Guest

Hiya,
    Your site is absolutely gorgeous. Really nice design!

I just tried signing up though and was redirected to your signup.php page 3x in a row. I finally gave up trying to get an account established. You might want to check on this problem.

Kind Regards,
    Rozey
  11. savingc

savingc Guest

Rozey please try again. The agreement form was not working for some reason. I changed it a few days ago, and apparently did something wrong!
    Sorry for the trouble.
    KC
  12. vbskinz

vbskinz New Member