single login session

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by yali, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yali

yali aMember Pro Customer

I use the IP access plugin for multi-user accounts, and would also like to use the single login session plugin to ensure that single user accounts are not used by multiple users. IP-based enforcement is not sufficient, as many companies have a single outward-facing IP (or at least very few IPs), so monitoring IPs and sessions simultaneously is an effective way to monitor for multiple users.

My problem is that the single login session plugin triggers on the accounts for which I have granted IP based access (i.e. these are multi-user accounts, and should enable multiple users).

Is there a way to have the single login session plugin deactivate when IP based access is activated, or when "Disable auto-locking for this customer" is selected in a user's profile?
  2. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

If the crew don't do it for you, go over to JLogica and I will cook you something.
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

It is possible to add checkbox on user profile page in admin interface - skip single-login-protection. Then enable this option for your multi-user accounts.

Another option you can set custom number of simultaneous login session on per account bases - this feature require small customization of plugin as well.
  4. yali

A checkbox would be great!

Can this be implemented in a future version of the plugin?
  5. caesar

Yes, it is possible.
  6. caesar

I go ahead and incorporated this feature to plugin. Feel free to contact us in helpdesk and ask for recent version of plugin.
    yali likes this.
  7. yali

Thanks. I really appreciate it!
  8. caesar

You are welcome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.