signup page and few questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by philou, Aug 30, 2005.

1. philou

philou New Member

i am doing a trial of the zend version of amember ,

nice to works ,

i have two "groups" , each one for one directory , and i dont want any relation between them ( login page and signup page ) ,

how could i do ?

if i put the price group with negativ number , it's OK for signup page , ( how to hide the true URL ? ) , but what's going on for login page ? the hypertext link to signup page is for defaut signup page , not for signup?pricegroupe=-1

so i am lost !!

for the translation in french it's seems easier than i thought ,

thanks for the help ,

it's not very easy to test the version because ( admin , login to different groups , login and delete and so on ) , the cookies remember me !!!

philou
    ;)
  2. philou

philou New Member

is the trial version complete ? because it does not work anymore , i cannot subscribe to any group now,

i set the parameters like it was before i try ,

the message is always to renew subscription , the group is free , i logout each time , to be different between admin and login and signup for a group ....... , but ?

does nobody know how to separate signup and login page for each group/product ?

regards

philou

:)
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Philou,
    it is better if you contact support via helpdesk. I see there is little misunderstanding in terms.

Trial version if 100% identical with Pro (just encoded) and 100% working.
  4. philou

philou New Member

OK this message on the forums was late because you already gave me answers by support ticket ,

so i just want to thanks you very much for your support , quick and nice ,

regards ,
    :)