Show product only if specific coupon entered

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by rance, Sep 9, 2014.

1. rance

rance aMember Pro Customer

I am trying to set up so that at coupon code determines the product offered.

I am setting up a signup page to use multiple pages. Page one is just a place to enter the coupon.
    When the go to the next page I want to only show the product associated with the coupon.

Use case: I offer different variations of a product through a few different distribution channels (slight customized for each distributor. So when the customer signs up, by asking for the coupon on page one, I can present the product associated to that distribution channel.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

PHP page outside of aMember that is basically an introduction/welcome page for your site with a space to enter the coupon/recommendation code?

Once entered this then redirects to the correct signup form showing appropriate product.
  3. rance

Thanks for the idea. The codes are all 1 time use. So would still have to api or something to see what product the code works for and direct accordingly. This is a bit more than I can really take on. Was hoping for a solution within aMemeber
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

There is not easy way to do it but it can be done as customization. Please contact us in helpdesk (https://www.amember.com/support) and refer to this thread. We will try to find some solution for you.

Best Regards.
  5. rance

Just to finish this thread, I contacted support and they did create a custom plugin. It worked perfect and we very reasonable. This was also completed within a very sort period of time. You guys are awesome.