Shopping cart?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by hilary, Apr 18, 2011.

1. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

OK, this isn't exactly a 'pre sales' question since I've been happily using Amember 3.0 versions for many, many years. But it is a 'features' question, as it's time I upgraded... except that...

Amember staff were kind enough to provide me, years ago, with a shopping cart add-on for Amember. It enables people to order several Amember products together, with the familiar 'add to cart' interface that people are used to from other websites. They warned me this was only a beta, but in fact it's been working without glitch for years.

Question: if I upgrade, will there be anything to replace it? Any way people can browse the things I have for sale, 'add to cart', 'remove from cart', and finally pay for a selection of subscriptions together? (I don't mind paying a bit extra - just want to know if there is any way to buy Amember subscriptions through a shopping cart interface in the new version.)

Thanks!
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Shopping cart plugin is not available anymore, but you can continue to use your old one, however this can require small customizations in latest amember PRO code.
    Contact us in helpdesk we will help with this.
  3. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

Really? I thought I'd lose it. Brilliant news, thank you. Once I'm settled in at my new web host, I will be in touch.

(You know, with just minimal polishing you could sell it as an add-on...)
  4. amj94

amj94 New Member

well that would be really nice if you guys could add the shopping cart plug-in [​IMG]
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It is implemented and included into aMember Pro v.4 demo, is not it?