Shop without subscription

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by stefano_virgulti, Apr 11, 2015.

1. stefano_virgulti

stefano_virgulti New Member

I am setting up two products that have a subscription. I want to let customers to buy those two products also without a subscription, using just a one-time payment like a common ecommerce.

There is a way to accomplish this using only aMember?
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

So you want two subscription products (product 'A' & 'B') and after they have subscribed give them the option to purchase another product (product 'C') with only one off payment?

If that is correct then set product 'A' & 'B' to require no current subscriptions but also exclude those products if they have current subscription to them.

Now set up product 'C' to require subscription to products 'A' or 'B' and not available if they have a subscription to 'C'.

Signup form should now offer products 'A' & 'B' and add renew subscription tab in their membership area should only off 'C'.
  3. stefano_virgulti

I'm sorry, I didn't explain myself enough, I will try again.

The are two products: A and B

Each one of them can be bought as a subscription (the customer will receive and item each month) or the customer can do a once-only shop, like if he wants to try the service.

The subscriptions were easy to set, but I'm not sure how to set up the once-only options. I set up a first price, 1 day duration and no other bills, but I feel like the customer could be confused by it.
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

I am as well!!

Set a one day duration of a product and they would have to use it, whatever it was, on the same day as they joined and paid.
  5. stefano_virgulti

It is a physical product that will be shipped, it works the same way you would buy something out from amazon, but I feel that the "one day" duration could be confusing to the customer. It would be better if I could choose to not show the duration at all.
  6. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This is good idea to hide terms for one time product.
    Contact us in helpdesk we will implement such option and send files.
  7. stefano_virgulti

Thanks, I'll tell my boss to contact you on the helpdesk