Shocking Customer Service

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by cbrand, Feb 22, 2012.

1. cbrand

cbrand New Member

I initially logged a support ticket on 18 February asking you to install aMember for us. You then sent me the payment link and I paid the fee for installation within 24 hours. There then followed some exchanges were I specifically asked what information you needed to ensure the installation got done asap. The responses did not contain all the information you needed, so you then had to ask something else, I then had to respond again etc.... and therefore we are now on the 22nd of February still with no sign of the installation being done.

Aside from you not letting me know exactly what info you required when I specifically asked (although why I have to request that info I have no idea - surely you should make it clear what you need), it appears that even though the support ticket has been open since 18 February, every time I have to respond to you my ticket gets pushed to the end of the queue again as the response rate is extremely slow.

I am extremely disillusioned with aMember, and it's not even installed yet.
    I haven't experienced such bad support from any company for a long time.

As you don't provide any other means of communication, I have had to be post this here. I hope somebody takes notice AND action.
    Reference:
    YKJ-13954-536
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Catriona,
    Sorry but information specified in this thread is not correct.
    Installation was paid at Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:08:47 GMT but unfortunately you didn't provide requested info by that time.
    If you check ticket history, especially my message from Monday 20, you will see this:
    I'm sorry if that was not clear enough.
    Anyway, Anton asked you to provide necessary info yesterday: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:45:44 GMT (14 hours ago)
    Here is copy of that message:
    Info was provided 6 hours ago(Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:26:21 GMT (6 hours ago)).
    Installation was completed few minutes ago(Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:50:13 GMT). And I've sent message about this.
    I've checked that ticket history and found that response was delayed only once because you sent your message on Saturday. Unfortunately we are unable to offer support on weekends at the moment (and this was clearly mentioned on support page: http://www.amember.com/support/), but anyway, I'm sorry for that delay.
  3. cbrand

cbrand New Member

What address can I use to write a letter to the management team?
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Dear Catriona,
    first, I have to sorry about your experience with our customer support team.
    However, I have reviewed the ticket you are referring to, and I see nothing criminal.
    The FTP info has been asked in the mesage from Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:45:28, you provided it at Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:26:21, and installation has been finished at Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:50:13.
    If that is shocking, I do not know... may be it is.

Anyway sorry for your experience.