Serious buyer: Need Affiliate Credit Plugin

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by paulmartin005, Jan 26, 2011.

1. paulmartin005

paulmartin005 New Member

Hello All,

I would like to develop a custom amemberPro plugin for an affiliate credit system. Currently when some one sell a product an affiliate percentage is applied to their affiliate account.

However, we want to create a credit system where affiliate users can then use to buy our products using their affiliate credits. For example we should be able to set product A = 80 affiliate credits. Any one who has more than 80 credits should be able to buy this product.

To make it simple if they have less than 80 credits they are not allowed to buy it unless paid via payment system in full. I am flexible with features

I currently have only one product that i really want to promote using this method. Again i am flexible in my requirements, if you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

I remember seeing a plugin that does this, think it was called "affiliate credit" or something like that. Send a tech support ticket in, and repost the name of the plugin when they tell it to you.

I'm not sure though how the credit system works, perhaps it issues a coupon?

David
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

if you will not find a solution, contact us in helpdesk. This can be done as customization.
  4. ghinton

ghinton New Member

I would like to see this a feature of aMember
  5. vmunich

vmunich New Member

I will pay someone to make a plugin like this for me.

Please PM me.
  6. guy1

guy1 Member

Request "aff-coupons" from support.