Send autoresponder to pending members

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by borise, Jan 18, 2013.

1. borise

borise Member

Hey guys,

I've searched the form to find answers to my question, but wasn't able to find one.

Basically, I have two product groups:
    Group A (with 3 products: monthly subscription, annual subscription and lifetime membership)
    Group B (with 2 products: monthly and annual subscription)

Both product groups are geared towards different types of users. Group A is for people with no software experience, group B is for advanced users.

Basically, I've set up a sign-up form for group B and it is accessible by visiting signup/index/c/ARgxHotfl3m. I'm sending the advanced users to this sign-up page from the sales page for products in group B.

However, once they sign up and enter the members area, the Add/Renew Subscription button is sending them to the default sign-up page, which contains the three products from group A.

How can I make sure these advanced users see their own products?
    Many thanks!
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

It is a combination of setting up a product's "Visibility" on the product page and a setting on the Signup Form. Here is a screencast
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Is the title and contents of the post unrelated or am i reading this wrong?

David
  4. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

Yep. You are right :)
  5. borise

borise Member

@gswaim. Thank you!
    @davidm1 My bad :) I wanted to ask something about setting up autoresponders, but I managed to figure it out. However, I used the same window to ask this question, and forgot to edit the title :p