Self service menu is changing after load

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by robbyschanilec, Feb 26, 2016.

1. robbyschanilec

robbyschanilec New Member

We are having an issue with when we click on the self service credits, It shows one screen for a brief second and then switched to another screen. one shows the ability on each item to change credits on purchase, rebill and to purchase. plus be able to change the Self-Service Credits name. The second one only gives the abilty to drag and drop items into porducts that bring credits and products that can be purchased and no ability to change the name. We see the first one flash shortly and then the other loads. How can we use the first form and why is this "popping" happening?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

I guess there is delay with script initialization. There is not two pages. It is same page before JS and after JS.
    You can change anything (number of credits or credits title) - please click on dashed links to see how it works.
  3. twholycross

twholycross Member

Caesar, can you explain? I'm seeing the same issue as Robby. In the admin cp when I want to configure the self-service store it displays a page that looks like it would let me make all the changes I want, then simply switches to a 3 column view (Products that give credits, products that can be purchased by credits, and available products to choose from.) There is no other dashed links or anything visible.

Thanks.
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Please refer to attached screenshot. I highlighted necessary stuff.

Attached Files: