Selected Emailings

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by newuser, Dec 22, 2004.

1. newuser

newuser New Member

Dear Alex:

Is there a way to send an email to users of a sample subscription x days after it expires.

I have a one day free membership and I want to send them an email... with a discount coupon code... on the (lets say) 3rd day after their membership expires. I would do it in the 'Email Users' link, but by sending everyone who has a any kind of canceled subscription I would be sending the email to people I don't want to.

Thanks,

Mike
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

If it is not-recurring subscription, which user will not renew, you can use autoresponder feature in product settings.
  3. newuser

newuser New Member

Thanks Alex... But

The auto respond feature would work wonderfully.... but the user may decide to order the full membership... in which case I would be sending them a "Please reconsider and order a full membership" email with a discount code after they have already signed up.

I need a way to send a message if:
    1) the free one day membership has expired and
    2) they did not signup for the full membership

I'm working on a mysql statement to do this and I'm thinking I can create a php page that will send the email and run a cron tab to that page once a week. But it would be a nice feature in your really great script. I'll post here my solution if and when I have it running...
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

I would appreciate this!