ROI Add-On Idea

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by cheresources, Jun 4, 2004.

1. cheresources

cheresources New Member

How about an add-on to help measure ROI statistics for subscribers? I've been researching this topic thoroughly. With a subscription section and an online store with many different products, accurate measuring ROI dollars is not an easy feat.

If you're using amember with a single subscription options, most of the products on the market would work o.k., but if you have multiple options you'd have to set up a different "conversion campaign" for each level of subscription to get accurate sales numbers associated with the path that each person took to the purchase.

My conclusion has become that eventually, the makers of online subscription and store software are in the best positions to help us accurately measure ROI statistics as the variables being passed back from the payment processors have to be part of the equation if the numbers are to be accurate.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?
  2. bill123

bill123 New Member

I think it's a great idea. I would certainly pay for such an add-on or upgrade.

Bill
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

To be honest, I have such a module running in my aMember and it is really useful. I will try to make it usable for all in next versions.
  4. cheresources

cheresources New Member

ROI Tracking

Alex is holding out on us :) I think it would be great to release this in the next version of Amember. It will provide a huge selling point...not to mention an extremely valuable feature.

Thanks,

Chris