ReviewTrust Plugin for aMember v4

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by robw, Oct 2, 2015.

1. robw

robw CGI-Central Partner

Hi folks,

As you know, verifiable testimonials increase trust from your potential customers, which means more sales for you, but until now there wasn't a cost effective 3rd party service to collect reviews.

The launch of the recent ReviewTrust system looks set to change all that, and I've written an aMember plugin that integrates ReviewTrust right into your aMember site and automates the process of collecting testimonials.

I'll eventually sell it along with my other plugins, but during their launch period, I've decided to give it free to anyone who orders ReviewTrust via my affiliate link.

http://cogmentis.com/go/reviewtrust

Cheers
    Rob

Ps- Their launch sales page is awfully over the top, but don't let that put you off - the product is really very good despite the "launch hype". If you want a less hyped overview, then their homepage gives a much better summary :)

Disclosure: As an affiliate I'll earn a commission, which is why you get the plugin free :)
    I'm not connected to ReviewTrust, except as a customer who is starting to use it on my own aMember sites too.
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    caesar likes this.