Reviewing aMember Pro

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by cusinndzl, Feb 21, 2012.

1. cusinndzl

cusinndzl Guest

Hello,

My name is William Quade and I currently run ZL Studios, a tech blog focused on consumer electronics. ZL Studios is focused on delivering the latest, news, reviews and tutorials with daily visitors of over 2,000 and monthly views over 60,000. Our readers have been very interested in software that they can use to make their own website. We've talked about WordPress and are currently reviewing Vbulletin. Our readers would enjoy being able to read a review of aMember Pro since it integrates with both WordPress and Vbulletin and allows websites to have premium content that is paid for. Sending a review copy of aMember Pro would be appreciated. And if at all possible it would be great if you could send us a few extra copies that we could give away to our readers when we publish the review.

I’ve reviewed quite a few different devices before on ZL Studios. A few of the devices include the Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy S II, Archos 5 Internet Tablet, Media Temple’s DV service, Apple’s iPad 2, Sony’s PS3, and more. Currently I'm reviewing Wirecast 4, the Galaxy Nexus, and Vbulletin. I believe in honesty and sharing my personal insight through product reviews. I cannot guarantee that I will love a product, but I will provide all of the facts and evaluate the device with the utmost respect and patience.

Sincerely,
    William Quade
    liam (at) zlstudios.net
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member