Rest Api

Discussion in 'Integration' started by zoran_peric, Jan 22, 2016.

1. zoran_peric

zoran_peric New Member

I uploaded the rest api (folder called api) downloaded from site to the folder amember/application as requested in the help (https://www.amember.com/docs/REST)

"Go to aMember CP -> Setup -> Plugins, and enable "api" module. If your aMember installation has no "api" module available, you can get it for free in the members area

Once the module is enabled, scroll down and find an admin menu item Remote Api Permissions. Click New Record. You will see a form to fill - your comment about the access key, a generated access key itself, and list of checkboxes describing what system calls is available for given access key. Check necessary calls and Save."

This is either not true or I am doing something wrong. I see no module called api in the aMember CP -> Setup -> Plugins. I have the latest version of amember.

Did anyone managed to get the api working - not the lite api but the rest one?

Another problem that I have is with mail chimp. I did copy and double checked mailchimp api key but amember still says that the api key is wrong.

Thanks.
  2. zoran_peric

zoran_peric New Member

Actually it started to work after overwriting the whole install with the latest version. Not sure about mail chimp.