renewal options on member.php

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by abhill3, Feb 25, 2004.

1. abhill3

abhill3 New Member

Hello,

I recently imported a bunch of subscribers under a specific product (Charter) and am offering a discount to those holders of this product. In the product setup, this subscription option has been grouped as -1 to keep it off the main signup page. In addition, I required that only active and expired (Charter) subscribers be allowed this selction. That works fine. I can even send out a specific line (...signup.php?price_group=-1) for renewals. However, when I go to member.php and login as a (Charter) subscriber to renew, the only option available under "select product" is the higher rate for (Newbies). How can I get the member.php page show the Charter rate for (Charter) subscribers and the Newbie rate for (Newbies)? I hope this is clear and that there is a solution.

Many Thanks.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It is not easy thing. To resolve these problems, latest aMember Pro has feature to require user to already have another subscription to order new one.
    For example, to get discounted product, he must already be a subscriber of discounted product.

For your case, try if URL
    /amember/member.php?price_group=-1
    works for you.