Recurring payment producing two invoices

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by guildrl, Oct 23, 2012.

1. guildrl

guildrl aMember Pro Customer

Hello

I'm sure this is something I have setup wrong but my recurring payment product produces two invoices and provides the first years subscription and the second years subscription in one go. However, only one payment is taken from the customer.

What could I have setup wrong?

PS This is an older paypal flow plugin and not the regular website payments pro plugin.

A screenshot is attached.

Many thanks

Adrian

Attached Files:

2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Couldn't see a Payflow plugin in my list of payment plugins!
  3. guildrl

guildrl aMember Pro Customer

Hello

No, I'm a really old paypal customer on an old API which doesn't exist under the normal website payments pro. However, the amember support team have a plugin that works under the old API but most amember users won't need it.

I will contact support, I just prefer to ask here first in case it's me doing something wrong.

Many thanks

Adrian

PS keep up the good work at boiler manuals. I am an old member of yours (although haven't renewed for a little while because we are going through a phase of installing brand new boilers rather than repairing but your site has proven fantastic in the past and well worth the charge!) I would love to offer your website as a benefit to my members somehow? If interested contact me.
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

As I know, there was a problem that PayPal sends IPN for PayFlow payments, and it causes second payment handling. We have developed a fix for this issue.