recurring order in 1sc sets wrong timeframe in aMember 3.2.4P

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by rripps, Nov 7, 2011.

1. rripps

rripps New Member

Hello,

Ours is a fairly new site and have only a few recurring users; good time to correct this issue.
    In reviewing the most recent recurring charge in aMember, the 30-day timeframe posted was set to the same 30-day timeframe that just expired. So the new charge was expired immediately.

I had reconciled the order history between 1sc and aMember previously, so may have caused the issue myself.
    Q: How do I make sure that 1sc posts the right start date to the recurring users account in aMember?

Thank you,
    Roger
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Roger,
    Can you post product settings screeshot, and also amember CP -> Payments -> Edit Payment -> Debug info screenshot?
  3. rripps

rripps New Member

Thank you for responding, alexander. If this happens again I will post those. Currently, there is nothing out of sync or showing incorrectly. I am still interested to understand what the source of the date range is when a recurring order is posted from 1sc to aMember: aMember product, or 1sc product?.

Thank you,
    Roger
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Begin date calculated from latest payment that user have in aMember.
    Expire date calculated depends on begin_date and product duration. or if user do not have other payments it will be taken from IPN post.