Ready to hire you right away for API job

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by mporter9, Jan 9, 2013.

1. mporter9

mporter9 Member

Hi,

I just started using a service called Nanacast to process my payments and process user signups as well, but I am still using Amember's "Protected URL" feature to restrict access to some of my site's "hidden" and restricted content.

My problem right now is that I need to make it so that when someone signs up to be a member with nanacast, nanacast will send an API call to Amember and register the user in Amember also.

So if someone signs up to my Nanacast membership first, then Nanacast will send the person's username/name and password to Amember's API.

This way the person can access my nanacast membership area AND my Amember protected URL with the same username and password.

Here is Nanacast's outgoing API documentation: http://nanacast.com/docs/outgoing_api.html

Here is what the flow of things would look like:

1. User signs up to nanacast > 2. Nanacast sends same username and password to Amember > 3. The user is now registered with same username and password for both nanacast and Amember.

If you think you can do this job and would like to do it then please respond back to this with your price, what date you could start and also how long you think it would take you to complete.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.
  2. bfritton

bfritton Certified aMember Developer

mporter9, I can do this for you. I'm sending you a PM now with price and timing.