RE: Aweber Plugin

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by ueslei, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ueslei

ueslei New Member

Hi there,

I've configured the trial version and integrated it with our systems and all works as it should. Now we are ready to make our purchase but I do not see the Aweber plugin available on the order page.

I checked previous forum posts and see that there are some problems with this plugin and it has been removed.

I would like to know if there currently is a plug-in available for integrating Aweber with Amember and if so does it comply with Aweber's terms of service?

Also is it possible to add a blank HTML page with our Aweber opt-in form either on the User Agreement or Thank You page so we can still get our members on to our Aweber list? If so, how can I accomplish this?

We also intend installing VBulletin forum software in our members area, so will we be able to install this without Amember installed? Basically I just need to know if we should follow any set order when installing these systems so as to avoid any software conflicts later on.
  2. satosm

satosm New Member

Aweber Plugin

Would love to know the status of the Aweber integration as well.
  3. eran

eran aMember Pro Customer

I also am very interested to learn more about aweber integration.
  4. frisco

frisco New Member

I am waiting on this to buy...
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

The problem is not plugin but current version. there is a bug that make plugin vulnerable.
    If you need this plugin, please contact support. We will install it and fix amember.
  6. johanhorak

johanhorak New Member