Quick Setup

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by khasner, Jan 26, 2011.

1. khasner

khasner New Member

It actually took me less time to setup Amember than it did to setup a secure mail script which is far less functional (but important nonetheless).

I made a few mistakes along the way...once I configured the trial version, I blew the directory away thinking it would be better for the 'real' install..but was faced with a plethora of errors. Anyone with reasonable intelligence could simply google the errors and find out that I had blown away my database config..easily fixed.

Once that was back on, the product was a breeze to setup and understand, really.

User management, product setup, Group setup and using custom links to list only one product on signup page depending on where they came from was very straightforward.

My only complaint was that the admin interface logs you off too quickly when you are reading thru all the options in setup before deciding what to do....but a minor inconvenience.

After 2 years of manually managing subscriptions and users with just paypal buttons and an excel spreadsheet...I'm in heaven !