"Quick Response"

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by roger_el, Oct 29, 2007.

1. roger_el

roger_el New Member

Hi,

I posted a question to the Trouble Ticket System this morning at 9.45am but still no reply and I guess it's close of business hours now so that's it for the day. Can you tell me what you define as a "quick response" or do I have to pay extra for support (I seem to still have access to the trouble ticket system though)?
  2. roger_el

roger_el New Member

I think I just found the answer to my question:

From the features page (http://www.amember.com/p/Main/Features)
    Look forward to your reply on the trouble ticket area :)!
  3. story

story New Member

customer support

Roger,

A quick response is usually within 24 hours - depending on urgency. If you have a live site with sudden problems that need addressing asap, you will get an answer to your question within a few hours. (In the customer support area, there are levels of requests for help - use the "urgent" only when truly needed)

I have been using aMember for a few years and must say the level of extraordinary service provided by Alex and his team is extremely rare. It reminds me of the early days of the general Internet community.

I can say pretty much 100% you won't regret purchasing the aMember script. The clean quality of the script, the ability to modify it, plus the help of the informed and friendly community here is worth the investment alone. But the true value is the customer service. Alex goes way beyond what he needs to make sure it all works for you in the way you need it to work - at times providing a piece of code (just for you) with absolutely no added charge.

Enjoy!

PS
    I am in no way associated with aMember except a very happy customer :D
  4. caryganz

caryganz New Member

I am a new member and somewhat frustrated by the lack of support provided by AMember. I am trying to follow their step by step installation and have gotten to the admin step and get the following error when trying to access my admin page on my website. The error is "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: new_smarty() in /homepages/12/d223291466/htdocs/amember/admin/index.php on line 23" Any help would be appreciated either to this forum or by email to drg@dentalspacosmetics.com. Thanks in advance.
  5. caryganz

caryganz New Member

I am also planning on having three membership groups, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Each group has a different discount rate and a different commission rate. If someone could give me an idea how this can be accomplished that would also be very helpful. Thanks again. I can also be reached via email at drg@dentalspacosmetics.com