Questions regarding clickbank and aweber intergration

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by fancyfootwork, Aug 20, 2012.

1. fancyfootwork

fancyfootwork New Member

I used the search function, but I could quite find the answers to these questions. I will try to keep it as brief as possible.

Background: I have a membership site already through wishlist. I would like to be able to still use clickbank as my recurring billing option. However, I don't like the wishlist platform and would like something more streamline to cut back on daily customer support problems.Right now people purchase the product and are sent a packet on how to sign up for the site and forums. It is very involved and leads to lots of confusion for the members.

I would like the following and was curious if amember could do this.

1. Can you sign up through amember and it use the clickbank billing system and tie to my already existing recurring product?
    2. Can my existing users be transferred into the amember system?
    3. Can canceling of account be handled by user through the amember platform, or will I still need to do that because it goes through clickbank?
    4. Can you set up system with amember that allow you to email only current members and unsubcribe cancelled members, but through aweber, not through my own server?

I have more questions, but I appreciate your time and patience and will leave it to that for now. Hopefully, it made a small amount of sense.