Questions Before I Buy

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by spencerjones, May 5, 2011.

1. spencerjones

spencerjones New Member

1) I would like to know if Amember let's me have the option to have an affiliate program where my affiliates can promote my squeeze with backend product that runs on amember.

2) Also on the followup email the subscriber receives, I want them to get the referral link of the affiliate who signed them up.

3) I checked the demo area to see a demo of how the affiliate area looks, but couldn't find any. Also I couldn't find affiliate features in the features list.

4) Here's what I want done with amember, want to know if this is possible - I want to install the script on one site, then I want to set up multiple memberships, which are on backend offers on multiple squeeze pages. Then I want affiliates to be able to promote get links and promote each of the products inside the affiliate area. They must have the option to promote either the direct link to the product or the link to squeeze page as mentioned in 2.

Please help...

Thanks...
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

1) Yes. Amember has a full featured affiliate system. If you download the trial version of aMember, you can enable the affiliate features by logging in as admin -> Setup/Configuration -> Enable affiliate program

2) Not sure that this is there, or that it would be that useful, since it would essentially just be the same link everyone else has just with a different affiliate ID attached to it.

3) See #1

4) This is possible, yes. Again, however, I encourage you to download the trial and test it out yourself. If you have questions come back and ask and we'll do what we can.
  3. spencerjones

spencerjones New Member

Thank you for the reply... Will try the trial version. But I would like to know if it's possible to do what I asked in 2) if there is a way or some plugins, will be really good.

Thanks...
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Should be doable with customization. tech support should be able to give you an edited version that can handle this.

David
  5. tlsubmit

tlsubmit Member

This tool is great, but if you want affiliate features depending for what system you should look else where!

for click bank use this - http://easybiztools.com/
  6. spencerjones

spencerjones New Member

Hello David, Thanks for that. Would be good if an moderator/support can confirm the same. Hello tlsubmit, No I am not goin to use clickbank. Need a self hosted solution that handles everything.

Thanks
  7. skippybosco

I'm going to assume that this is not just a SPAM post and ask you to elaborate on what affiliate features you are looking for in aMember that it does not have currently?
  8. skippybosco

Anything is possible with customization. That being said, you can always contact aMember support at: http://www.amember.com/support/
  9. skippybosco

Support usually responds within 1 business day.. pretty awesome support.