Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Euan, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Euan

Euan New Member

2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Euan,
    thank you for contacting us!

It is possible to do it using aMember's php_include method of protecion. If you want to make some PHP page protected, you just include 2 lines of code into your PHP script. It's all - after that only paid/registered members can access this file. Access restrictions may be very flexible - have a look to manual if you're interested.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to make multi-pages signup process.
  3. Euan

Euan New Member

Thanks Alex.

The redesign and redevelopment of the site is very much in the early process of planning what we are going to do and there is a lot of work to be done before any coding is done (I also need to learn php and MySQL!).

I know we are now considering premium subscriptions where as before (even at the weekend) it was going to be only free registration for full site access. I've taken a look at the demo and I'll take a close look at the manual as well to get a better idea of the site.

I shall probably try to get a list of questions, etc together once I have a better idea of how the site will function as I feel it would just be a waste of my time and your time if I ask a question here and a question there.

Many thanks for the reply though and I'll take a look at the manual to see how it might work.

Regards,
    Euan
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Euan,
    it is really hard to describe everything in the manual, so there is a lot of things behind the scene.

When you have plan of your website, feel free to write us directly: support@cgi-central.net
    and ask any questions. We will be happy to help and I believe we already have solution ;)
  5. Euan

Euan New Member

Will do Alex.