Question on views variables

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by boernerrha, Nov 23, 2011.

1. boernerrha

boernerrha aMember Pro Customer

I would like to change the order for my products on this page.

http://www.rosebreeders.org/amember/signup?lang=en

For instance I want to swap the second item (one year digital) with the first item (one year print).

I tried changing the sort order in the admin products manager but this only changes the order that the admin sees them. So I looked in the views folder, found the signup page template which seems calls
    /views/_form.phtml

which is where it looks like (?) the product order is set by a variable named

fieldset{attributes}

So, how do I see the fieldset array, and where do I change the variables - are these from the products database table?
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Just looked at your site and a comment, if I may, nothing to do with aMember?

Your main page consists of a background of rose plants. Can you not turn the main image, redroses3.gif, around as the backgroung seems a bit strange with the plants laying on their side!!
  3. boernerrha

boernerrha aMember Pro Customer

>> Can you not turn the main image, redroses3.gif,

I decided to tackle the technical stuff first and do the aesthetics next - fortunately, I have the job to redesign the whole site .
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

I will add this as feature suggestion and we will implement this for next version 4.1.6