Question About Member Access to Products / Ongoing Support/Update Cost

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by sharonchinn11, May 31, 2017.

1. sharonchinn11

sharonchinn11 New Member

I have a membership site on WP using PMPro plugin which I'm considering replacing with aMember. I have approx. 100 members. My membership site is set up as follows:

Content Categories (all digital downloads)

Monthly Content - 2 products per month added
    Download Library - 100+ products
    Special Treats - occasional new products added
    Video Library - occasionally new ones added

Membership Levels:

Silver - gets 2 new Monthly Content Products (access begins the month of signup and continues forward), can choose 2 extra products per month from a Download Library.

Platinum - At signup has access to all Monthly Content (past and present), Special Treats, Video Library, and can choose 6 extra products per month from the Download Library.

Would this type of membership be easily configured in aMember? Mostly curious if I can control the quantity of downloads per month from the Download Library based on member type... possibly through a custom coupon which limits number of uses based on membership level?

Cost of On-going aMember Support/Updates?
    I know aMember has an initial cost of $180 which includes the software and 6 months of updates/support. But I can't find any info on your site that says what the ongoing cost for updates/support is after the first 6 months?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello,

What do you mean 'Products'. Is it some files, posts or pages?

Price for subscription for upgrades and support is 80$/year.

Best Regards.
  3. sharonchinn11

sharonchinn11 New Member

Products would be pages with a link to a pdf file to download and sometimes embedded videos.