programmers perspective

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by luke, Jun 4, 2006.

1. luke

luke New Member

Hey Alex,

Just wanted to write to say thanks for a fantastic product and a well-designed system. Just to give you an idea of how stingy I am with my recomendations - this is the first I have EVER written for software.

I am a professional programmer and not only is this system easy to setup for someone with very little understanding of PHP, etc BUT your system is also well designed so that a programmer who wants to extend the systems functionality with a plugin can do so with ease.

I have integrated code into other systems using their 'plugin' templates - which are almost always some nightmare of logic that requires the programmer to understand the entire system. Your plugin logic only requires me to understand WHEN the system will call my functions and WHY. Thats it. The rest is up to me - and I can program away. I coldnt be happier.

It took me no less that 2 days (part time) to not only understand your plugin system but to build, test and complete a very complex plugin. thats a credit to your design - NOT my skill.

Nice work. Glad I chose your product.

Luke