Product specific attributes

Discussion in 'Integration' started by nick_timms, Oct 29, 2012.

1. nick_timms

nick_timms New Member

Hi,

We want to create a subscription type, which can be subscribed multiple times. For example : a user may create/subscribe for 1 operator or multiple operators, on our website. For this purpose, I've created a membership type, called "Create an operator". But, on the main page, the users are not able to view all the operators, they have subscribed for. I think amember treats multiple subscriptions for a single product as one. Please advise, how we can overcome this, and display all the operator subscriptions. Also, we need an option to add multiple data-fields to an individual product. Like, we need to have operator name, email-id, filled while making a new subscription.

Regards.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Nick,
    to get several subscriptions running at once, look at "Start Date Calculation" in aMember product settings. By default new subscription for the same product will start at end of previous subscription. It can be changed.

Things are more complicated with product fields. It is not yet directly supported, but it will not be hard to implement a custom solution to automate your processes completely. Please contact us via helpdesk, and describe how would you like it to work, and if you need it integrated with external systems, and I hope we will be able to help.