Premium Web Cart?

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by trackbikes, May 4, 2010.

1. trackbikes

trackbikes Member

Has anyone attempted to integrate Premium web cart with amember?
  2. thesunnn

thesunnn New Member

PremiumWebCart

I have signed for the PremiumWebCart and in my case it doesn't work.

I'm really disappointed that they do not deliver what promising! As they saying the shopping cart have Auto Responder, but this is not the true!

If you want to set Auto Responder you have to sign for Aweber or any other service and pay extra money.

Also, I didn't found that the support service would be that good. You will not get any E-Buisiness advisor as they saying on the website.

So this is my personal experience with them.

Ivor
  3. ninjutsu

ninjutsu New Member

Ivor is correct that getting help from the Premium Webcart E-business advisors is almost impossible. Days of delays or even 1 week without reply from 10 calls. No answers from e-mails. Support says talk to advisors.

The software works great but help is challenging. I am trying to get them to help me integrate Amember and PWC. I will try to detail the process here when I do.
  4. pwcsupport

pwcsupport New Member

The aMember and Premium Web Cart integration took longer than hoped for due to the workload of the programming staff in aMember. This is not unexpected in the programming world as there are almost infinite items to work on but finite resources.

Premium Web Cart integration with aMember is complete now and available for immediate use.

As far as integration support, when there is a 3rd party integration that is "outside" Premium Web Cart's system, we can only provide guidance in a limited fashion due to the complexities of understanding all the 3rd party software.

If a person does not have the skill set necessary to perform the integration, we do have many 3rd party web masters that will be more than happy to help and do it for you. There will be a service charge from these web masters but they are usually very nominal.