Plug-in Purchase And Possible Config

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by aantix, Sep 1, 2003.

1. aantix

aantix New Member

I am very interested in aMemeber Pro. But I have a few questions to ask first, before I purchase.

1) I've seen mentions of Invision Board integration, and some users on this board stating that they purchased this plug-in. Where is there a list of available plugins, and where in the demo can I see how to configure the Invision plugin?

2) I sell a shareware product, and I would like to give my users that have purchased my system access to a "premium support" section within the Invision board setup. Is this possible with the current plug-in?

3) I would like my users to be able to purchase my software (support and updates) for a quarterly license (they can keep the software afterwards, but they just won't receive support or updates). . I did not see this option in the demo; is it possible to setup a subscription without it being recurring?
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

1. List of available plugins here: https://www.cgi-central.net/amember/signup.php
    Unfrotunately, we have no demo for Invision Board plugin on our site.

2. Yes, it is possible and easy.

3. All subscriptions in demo are not-recurring. It is always your choice to make membership type recurring or not-recurring.