PLEASE READ! Amember Pro Users Support

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by alex-adm, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Dear aMember Pro customer,
    If you have any troubles with the script, please email to support@cgi-central.net or use the following URL:
    https://www.amember.com/support/ - you will get rapid reply. Our guaranteed response time is 24 hours.

Unfortunately, we are unable to visit this forum often.
  2. Hi Alex,

That is good, but in that case, you should change the comments in all PHP files saying as follows:

* Please direct bug reports,suggestions or feedback to the cgi-central forums.
    * http://www.cgi-central.net/forum/

In all respect,

Guy
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Thank you - will do!
  4. porl

porl Guest

Trouble with sending attachments to support@cgi-central.net

FYI,
    I post this here in the forum because other users might have expereinced similar problems:

Whenever I sent an email to support@cgi-central.net that contained an attachment (e.g. a modified php script file or integration documentation pdfs) it appears that Alex doesn't get the email - it disappears in cyberspace. When I resend it through the trouble ticket system https://www.cgi-central.net/support/ and upload the attachments through the webform, the email gets through and Alex ALWAYS responds quickly.

It seems as if the ticket system rejects the emails sent directly to support@cgi-central.net if they contain an attachment. (I don't get a message back, however).

Bottom line: whenever you send an email with attachment to Alex, use the trouble ticket web form to upload the attachments, NOT direct email to support@cgi-central.net .

Best regards,
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Porl,
    thank you for reporting it! Which e-mail client did you use and how big was your attachment?
    I know it works for some e-mail clients without any problems.
  6. porl

porl Guest

I used Mircrosoft Outlook Express 6 on Win2k.
  7. porl

porl Guest

Oh, forgot: the first attachment I sent was ccbill.inc.php (9.62 KB), the second one in speparate email was EtelegateIntegrationGuide.pdf (44.6 KB).
    sent on 8/9/2004 and 8/10/2004.
    I sent some more stuff later (similar sizes) that you confirmed to not have received.
  8. hostguyz

hostguyz New Member

Although your support is great, sometimes in urgent matters I would post to the board hoping to get even faster help from anybody!
  9. digigenics

digigenics aMember Pro Customer

Sorting Members By Name

Using aMember Pro Control Panel, can I sort members by name? It seems like all lists are sorted by user names.

Thank you!
  10. hostguyz

hostguyz New Member

It's looks to me like it sorts by usernames only, but you can export any and all data very nicely and then sort as you need using excel or some other program of your choice. Maybe someone else knows otherwise?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.