PHP BB expired users not moving default group

Discussion in 'Integration' started by tonalgurus, Mar 14, 2013.

1. tonalgurus

tonalgurus New Member

When a user expires for me they are removed from all groups and put as a guest. This is a problem for me, I can't get it to work? I do have a free amember membership that has the forum access i want to grant expired accounts. Is there a way to step the user down to that subscription?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

You should set aMember CP -> Setup -> phpBB -> Default group setting. User will be added to that group in phpBb after expiration.
  3. tonalgurus

tonalgurus New Member

Thats my problem, it's not doing that. I have them set to a particular group but they are not defaulting to that upon expiration
  4. tonalgurus

tonalgurus New Member

Also if I make the change in amember as you had described, will it take effect right away or do i need to rebuild db? I have done a rebuild on all my databases, but no luck. Idealy I would like to kick the user down to the free subscription in amember. is there a function for that?
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Changes will be applied after rebuild DB. If that doesn't happen feel free to submit ticket to helpdesk.
  6. tonalgurus

tonalgurus New Member

sounds good, I have set up a test that will expire tonight. I will check it out in the morning.