Perfect solution for subscription services

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by leelbog1, Nov 25, 2014.

1. leelbog1

leelbog1 New Member

Hello everyone,

I would like to commend aMember for the great work they have done (and continue to do) in offering a complete solution for companies that sell subscription-based services.

We sell IPTV services and aMember has helped us offer our customers a "Members Area" rich in functionality, which alleviates most admin work for our staff. The aMember software was customized to connect with our existing infrastructure via APIs. (Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose our website, sorry about this). On our website, aMember handles customer signups, service renewals, customer management (notes, tickets), newsletter management, etc. all while keeping the rest of our system updated. Aside from our own system, we also use Stripe as card processor and ActiveCampaign for newsletters.

Nothing would have been possible without the help of aMember staff. They are very knowledgeable and will help out with small customizations, though bigger customizations do require payment. That is completely normal. If you're in a business and aMember software helps your business, you should be able to pay for certain custom features that would make work easier.

I would like to thank aMember staff with whom I've worked most -- Alexander, Alexey, Andrey, Anton, -- as they have been very helpful with all customizations.

Hope this helps people make a decision when they're shopping for a subscription-based customer portal-type solution.
  2. onadeathstar

onadeathstar New Member

You got lucky most places dont have api support anymore