Paid - Need aMember expert to help me migrate to other software (explained)

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by blue_vision, Dec 27, 2016.

1. blue_vision

blue_vision Member

I've been using aMember for the past 5 or so years. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE AMEMBER WITH ANOTHER FUTURE SITE. I am not switching from aMember for any specific thing aMember doesn't offer etc. I think the software and most of the support crew are amazing. Alexander has provided some of the best software support I've received in the entire industry! So don't read this post in the wrong way... I encourage and will continue to encourage people to signup for aMember for any membership site.

For reasons I can't explain in this post I do need to switch to MemberPress. I need an experienced developer who knows databases, aMember, and PayPal subscription back-end stuff very well to help me with the migration and any proper staging to ensure our active PayPal subscriptions are smoothly transitioned. I believe most of this is just using aMember export functionality and MemberPress import but still I'd like to play it safe with an experienced developer.

Please shoot me a personal message if you're interested in helping me with the job.

Thanks
  2. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

I think you are under-estimating the process. All recurring aMember subscriptions would need to be re-mapped to the new processor. If this is actually necessary then it is a PITA to implement, last time I did it for a different system it took some serious skull sweat.