Orion Theme

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by bwj292, Jan 25, 2012.

1. bwj292

bwj292 New Member

Hi there,

I'm using the simplethemes Orion theme on a Wordpress website and integrating amember, I've got everything set to use Wordpress and I've got the "user pages theme" set to the amember Orion one, but it doesn't look any different to the default one.

Have I missed something in the setup? I did look in the layout.phtml file for the Orion theme but it didn't have much in it.

Thank you in advance.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Sorry not sure I understand. What aMember version you have? Alsodo you mean theme is not displayed on amember pages? If so how did you integrate it?
  3. bwj292

bwj292 New Member

Hi Alexander,

I'm using Amember 4, it comes with a few templates location in "amember/application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/" and I just wondered what they were for.

I'm trying to integrate Orion Wordpress theme here with amember using the in-built amember 4 integration option:

http://new.wizardplugins.com/members/signup/index

But having a few problems with the display.

1) By default amember grabs the whole of the Wordpress header but I don't really want to display the Wordpress featured slider on the amember signup page.

2) I get a "404 Not Found" message in the html <title></title> as you'll see at the top of the screen.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Please contact me in helpdesk I will help to customize aMember layout for your theme.
  5. bwj292

bwj292 New Member

Thank you Alexander, I will be able to do it for the most part as I'm comfortable with html and css, it's just the Wordpress integration really which is throwing me off.

Thank you for your kind offer.