One Time Download Plugin?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by zakhan, Jan 21, 2004.

1. zakhan

zakhan Guest

My question is if I have 10 products: say 10 website templates available in my members area for download

If I want to restrict download by members to 5 templates/day, is that possible? Do I have to assign each template to a different product. This would result in ten different products?

I want to sell membership to the site, where when members login they are restricted to say 5MB over a period of 24 hours. Is this possible with amember?

If not, is this possible in any way perhaps an integration with some other script or download management program?

Regards,
    Zak
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Hello Zak,
    unfortunately, it is impossible to limit amount (in MB) of downloads and count of downloads per day.
    onetime_download plugin will only allow you to limit count of downloads per subscription period.

yes, currently you will need a separate product for every download, but IT is easy to change.

I believe integration with some download manager is possible - integration interface described in the manual - see 2 latest chapters.