Now You Can Create Intuitive "Thank You" Pages with the New amThankYou Plug-in!

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by kengary, May 30, 2009.

1. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

When you process orders through aMember, your customers will typically see a thank you page that looks like this...

[​IMG]

Notice that there is one receipt, and that the customer must now log-in to the Member Area to access his product.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this... but it can be much better.

So here is what the amThankYou Plugin does...

[​IMG]

At first glance you might miss the improvements. So let me point them out.

First, notice how there are multiple receipts listed. If a customer purchases more than one product or membership in a single session, all receipts will be displayed, not just the most recent one.

The customer can see each individual product and how much he paid for it. Much clearer and easier to understand.

Secondly, notice how there are links at the top directing the customer to each of the products he has purchased. He doesn’t have to go the Member Area first. He can simply click the product link to go directly there.

This process is simpler and less confusing for the customer. Plus, it eliminates the step of going to the Member Area first; he can access his products in one click instead of two.

Thirdly, you can display "thank you" page copy that is unique to each product. For instance, you can add a product description or special post-purchase instructions to each product. Whatever you write will appear on the thank you page after a purchase is completed. (Not shown on the example, but it would appear in between the links and the receipts.)

So let’s recap what amThankYou can do...

• Provides individual product links and receipts for each product a customer has purchased during a single session (not just the last product that was purchased).
    • Gives the customer direct product links so he doesn’t have to go to the Member Area first. (Access products in one click instead of two.)
    • Displays unique descriptions for each product on the thank you page. Automatically show product descriptions, special post-purchase instructions, or whatever you like.

Your cost? Only $20...well, er, no FREE actually.

Limited-Time Special Offer! Get amThankYou FREE when you request it today.

Simply enter the Coupon Code "B635F06FE0" during the order process to get it free.

Why am I doing this? Because, quite frankly, I want you to start using this plug-in and earn your trust so that I can have the opportunity to sell you the other aMember plug-ins I’ve developed.

It’s that simple.

With that in mind, click the button below to get amThankYou for free right now.

[​IMG]

P.S. Installing the amThankYou plug-in is a snap. I show you how in a short 8-minute installation video included with your purchase.
  2. Katherine_Nolan

Katherine_Nolan aMember Pro Customer

Thanks, just bought this. It took about 5 minutes to set up and works brilliantly. I paid rather than use the coupon - you deserve the paltry amount it costs!! :)
  3. kengary

Thank you, Katherine! I appreciate your kind comments and your business. ;-D
  4. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

@kengary, Just got this when registering on your site:

5. kengary

Thanks! Got that fixed now.
  6. annieb

annieb New Member

thanks for the plug in

hi - thanks for this plug in - i felt like katherine and paid your small fee for it - AND - i want to talk with you about more stuff

can you call or email me, please?

thanks
    annie costa

530-432-5851 (pst)

annie@asgi.us
  7. xbok

xbok New Member

Tell me will this amember plugin of wordpress I just bought will it be updated to the new wordpress?

WordPress 2.8.3. ?