Nochex?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Richard Head, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Richard Head

Richard Head Guest

Before I part with the hard-earned... I have a client who wants a members only section, automatic password control, automatic account creation, payment, recurring billing, etc....

So... I bought DreamAccount.... guess what..... their NoChex integration doesn't work!

What does aMember manage with NoChex (this is very important, as NoChex is the client's only choice)

Look forward to hearing back

Rich
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Richard,
    aMember Pro is working with NoChex :) and NoChex support may confirm it.
  3. RichHead

RichHead Guest

Alex,

Thanks for the response.... could you be more specific (this is very important as I've already spent $149 on DreamAccount - which doesn't do what it's advertised to do - so I shall be seeking a refund).

I expect aMember can request payment on behalf of my client from NoChex...

Does it also, confirm the payment (as an approved/declined payment) and does aMember automatically respond to this (create/authorise the member account if payment approved and not approve member account and advise member (either with message or email) if payment not approved).

I really need to understand EXACTLY what this software is capable of before I purchase (having been "bitten" with DreamAccount I can't afford any more mistakes)

Your help is very much appreciated with this

Thanks

Rich
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Yes, aMember completely automates payment processing with NoChex. After payment, user account will be automated instanlty.
  5. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

However, aMember will take no actions if payment is declined. I believe, it will be clear for customer without additional explanantion.

You can configure amember to automatically send email to user if account has not been activated (user did not pay for subscription) within 24 hours. I believe, it would be more useful than email immediately after decline.
  6. RichHead

RichHead Guest

Does it support recurring billing? If so, how does it handle non-payment of a recurring bill? Does it 'suspend' the account? Does it report this to the administrator so they can suspend the account?

Sorry for all the questions, just need to ensure I get the right software this time
  7. RichHead

RichHead Guest

Anyone? :blink:
  8. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

NoChex doesn't support recurring billing at all!

Recurring billing is supported with other payment processors.
  9. pilot

pilot New Member

Hi RichHead

Good luck with the refund.... There are a lot of converts to Amemberpro from that source. After being bitten you have your confidence sunk and do'nt want to make the same mistake. ( Me too)

As far as the scripts go, I have'nt had any errors or bugs in Amemberpro.... in fact all the functions work better than I thought they would do.

I have Worldpay and nochex on my set up and it works sweet. Worldpay supports recuring billing, and the script works a treat. And as Alex says Nochex does'nt support recuring billing as its really a debit card on account set up. Money is transfered between Nochex accounts.

Sleep at night.... spend your time on the business not mending scripts, thats the confidence you'll have with AmemberPro