New version of aMember

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by booforum, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Sergei

Sergei aMember Pro Customer

I hear a lot of "complaints" when it comes to Smarty, but you can just put your HTML in there. Adding more Amember functionality to a tempplate wont change even if they switch to another system for that matter.

As for the replies, when posted on the forum there wont always be a reply as it says in red above. I do know the Amember team is busy with that which has a priority. Trust me I always have something to add to amember but there are limits otherwise the script can become bloated if too many features are added that could be provided through the plugins.

But of course you can always hire a coder for adjustments :D
  2. twholycross

twholycross Member

So looks like I am one of those that paid to beta test 3.1 and I am not happy about it. I spent days customizing everything to find out that that the radiobutton/checkbox function for new fields does not work. How many people installed 3.1? I like to know when I am testing something. Hell I would have installed 3.09, but was not given a choice. If the download would have said 3.10 (unstable) I would not have invested the time in the installation and testing. I am a big fan of amember, but this was out of line.
  3. twholycross

twholycross Member

Good news. The upgrade pack from 3.1 to 3.1.1 was made available today and upon installation and upgrade it looks good with no loss of template customization. Thanks Anton
  4. calisolllc

calisolllc Member

All good things come to those that complain in a support ticket,then wait a while for the harvest of fixes !
  5. Sergei

Sergei aMember Pro Customer

Good job Alex & team :)
    Само напред!
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

7. ronniead

ronniead Member

Hi,

Is the problem with Firefox still there with version 3.1.2?

Also, have people found this upgrade worthwhile? I'm pretty happy with my solution at the moment, but I also like keeping my software curretnt...

thoughts?

8. booforum

booforum Member

What is the Firefox problem?