New Product length added but not working correctly

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by lukeshields, Jul 9, 2012.

1. lukeshields

lukeshields Member

Hello, I am using version 3.2.3pro.

My subscription site only offers 1 type of product (access to job listing application details) but it is sold in several different subscription lengths (i.e. 1 week, 1 month, 1 year).
    I just added a new subscription length (1 day) via Manage Products > Add New Products

Everything seemed to work fine and the product was added to the order page.

However I have had several customers order the new 1 day access subscription and an order does not open access to our product, as do all the other subscription lengths.

I double checked everything on Product settings and all the setting seem to be correct.

Is there an obvious reason for this or any additional changes I need to make to my site to get the new subscription length product to properly work?

Thanks.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Did you change the protect folders to include the new product?

David
  3. lukeshields

lukeshields Member

Thanks for the reponse David.

I did check that out and it shows that I do not have any payment protect folders from the admin, Manage Products > Protect Folder

I am not the original owner of this website and did not set up amember, which I why I am not sure if I have to manually edit any files or if adding a new product/subscription length should all should be controlled from the admin.

My guess is that a payment protect folder was not needed with the way the site is set up.
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

They may have manually added the htaccess file that amember generates with that protection- you need to take a look at the content folder and see if theres one there, and what the contents are.

David