Need help with integration plugin

Discussion in 'Integration' started by pcgaming, Oct 3, 2012.

1. pcgaming

pcgaming New Member

Hi,

We had the folks at amember build a wiki plugin. It doesn't work. Simpy put, mediawiki requires that the username be lowercase except for the first character.

I presume that we need to address this in the createTable method of the plugin. However, for the life of me I can't find out how to grab the user_name to make this adjustment, before it is inserted in the table.

Can anyone shed some light on how I can go about fixing this? We are on a live site and the client is getting pretty annoyed now.

Update: I should add that when we run the Rebuild DB, all our usernames we manually changed to ucfirst(), are now all lower case. I can only presume this is directly related.

Can I get access to the user_name from the form via AM_Di? Or perhaps some other API? I can get access to the user_name in the $_SESSION, but that has two negative side effects: 1 - the username in amember now has a first character uppercase, 2 - running rebuild db doesn't get the user_name from the session.

Many thanks for any suggestion, help, etc.
  2. pcgaming

pcgaming New Member

Willing to pay someone for help on this, if that is what it will take. A bit short on time.
  3. pcgaming

pcgaming New Member

This has been resolved. The wiki plugin has been working great for some time now. Thank you to the ambember team for getting this sorted.
    frybread likes this.