MyBB Intergration?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by john1944, May 22, 2009.

1. john1944

john1944 New Member

Will Amember Pro integrate with My BB http://www.mybboard.net ?

What I am looking for is for members to pay to get access to the Forums but I do not want them to have to create two user names. for example I do not want them have to sign in to amember and then have to sign in to mybb. In other words I only want one login for everything and only one user name and password.
  2. grantswaim

grantswaim New Member

John,

I don't see MyBB listed as a forum with a supported integration. If you plan on using aMember to control a forum it would be a lot easier to pick one from the list that already has single login available.

Good Luck!
  3. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Working on it now, will update.

(FWIW the IP.Board v3 updates are driving me wild and I needed to have some fun).

Larry
  4. andy_glo

andy_glo Member

MyBB is way better now that vbulletin have completely ruined the forums with VB4 and big licenses.

I'm switching to mybb and it's an amazing product and really slick and fast.

All that is missing on my switch from VB is my amember integration for paid accounts.

Please add a mybb plugin to the list.
  5. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

It is available over at JLogica. I just fixed a few mites with the latest myBB version so if you get it I would need to send you the current not released version. A test myBB forum is up on the system too.
  6. aperio

aperio New Member

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but i ended up here after doing a search for mybb integration. After what I consider the death of vbulletin with their ridiculous pricing structures, and after endless hours of test installs, it seems mybb is by far the superior choice in forum software and I'd love to have amember integration with it. I tried going to JLogica for the plugin, but it seems it is no more.

Are there any other current or pending solutions for integrating amember with mybb?