Multiple Products in One ClickBank ID

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by doualehi, Feb 1, 2007.

1. doualehi

doualehi New Member

Alex,

Is it possible for affiliates to redirect buyers to a product specific sales page for multiple products using one clickbank ID?

If I am selling multiple products from one clickbank ID, usually affiliates can only redirect buyers to one generic sales page linking to multiple products and order page. But, easyclickmate claims to solve the issue. Is it available in amember too?

If not, can you consider adding the feature?
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Unfortunately, there is no such feature in aMember. What do ClickBank staff says about? Would not it be better to implement it where it should be - on ClickBank side?
  3. cornermarket

cornermarket New Member

If you'd like to set up specific sales pages for individual products, you'd need to add some PHP script to the very top of the primary landing page, then designate an "id" for the individual product pages. The PHP script would look for the id in the url, and (assuming it's there), it'd do a header redirect to point the visitor to the correct sales page.

I realize that this question is 5 years old, but it seems to be a major stumbling block for a lot of CB vendors without web development experience. If anyone's interested, send me a private message and I'll post the code.

- Dan