Multiple ClickBank accounts

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by methodx, May 4, 2012.

1. methodx

methodx New Member

I have two ClickBank accounts I need integrated with aMember. Two separate products that need to lead to the same membership. It seems as though I can only add one. Can this be modified in any way?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Mighten it be simpler to use the new clickbank JV module? This allows you to transfer a % of sales of a product to another clickbank account.

David
  3. methodx

methodx New Member

Thanks for the reply David.

I'm not sure that would work.

Here is a better outline of the situation. I have 4 already successful ClickBank products all focused around the same niche. Each of the 4 sites is on a separate website with a separate clickbank ID. Each has a rather large affiliate base.

I want each of the 4 sites to lead to the same membership site, which I have aMember installed.

If this is not an option, are there developers who can "hack" it so that this is possible?

Again, thank you for your reply.

-
    Matt
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

OK I see! Just visualized it and understand the issue. Yeah, think you will need to have amember or other person have amember allow you to set the amember product to a specific paypal account. Ive seen this with paypal so Im sure it can be done for clickbank.

David